The Wisconsin Timber Rattlers will host a Sports Career Fair from 4:00pm to 6:00pm on Wednesday, April 25 at Neuroscience Group Field at Fox Cities Stadium. Wisconsin sports teams, including the Milwaukee Brewers, Milwaukee Bucks, and Wisconsin Herd, are scheduled to be at the event to meet with anyone interested in starting a career in sports.
A new feature for the event this year is a panel discussion about careers in sports that will begin at 4:00pm. Panelists who are scheduled to appear are:
- Mark Mueller, Senior Manager of Baseball Administration for the Milwaukee Brewers
- Jamie DeMatthew, Senior Account Executive for the Milwaukee Bucks
- Charlie Larson, Vice President of Communications for the Milwaukee Admirals
- Jake Mentch, Senior Account Executive Group Sales for the Milwaukee Brewers
- Hilary Bauer, Marketing Director for the Wisconsin Timber Rattlers
- Shawn Eschendal, Senior Group Account Executive for the Wisconsin Herd
- Tyler Isham, General Manager for the Madison Mallards
Registration for the event is $20 and includes the panel discussion from 4:00pm to 5:00pm, networking after the panel from 5:00pm to 6:00pm, and a box seat ticket to the game between the Timber Rattlers and the Clinton LumberKings on April 25. First pitch for the game is 6:35pm.
To register, contact the Wisconsin Timber Rattlers Box Office at 800-WI-TIMBER or (920) 733-4152 or stop at the box office during regular business hours. You may also register for the event through the Timber Rattlers website and use the promo code “networking”.
Teams and organizations scheduled to be available during the networking session are:
- Milwaukee Brewers
- Milwaukee Bucks
- Wisconsin Herd
- Green Bay Gamblers/PMI Entertainment
- Green Bay Blizzard
- Fond du Lac Dock Spiders
- Madison Mallards
- Lakeshore Chinooks
- Wisconsin Rapids Rafters
Full season, partial season, and group ticket packages are currently available for the 2018 season. Tickets packages are available online, over the phone at (920) 733-4152 or (800) WI-TIMBER and in person. Groups of 20 or more may order tickets over the phone or in person. The Neuroscience Group Field at Fox Cities Stadium Box Office is open from 9:00 am until 5:00 pm Monday through Friday.
Fans may purchase individual game tickets for 2018 in person at the Timber Rattlers Box Office, over the phone at (920) 733-4152 or 1-800-WI-TIMBER, or through the team’s website. The Box Office at Neuroscience Group Field at Fox Cities Stadium is open from 9:00am to 5:00pm Monday through Friday and from 10:00am to 3:00pm on Saturdays.